Oh I love that!! I have been looking for a cool clock. I have one in mind but I don't think its out there. I made James drive us past your place a couple of weeks ago. You may think us rude for not stopping by. We where on our way to James brothers for our family pictures and it was Sunday. I think you were at church. Cute place!
2 comments:
Oh I love that!! I have been looking for a cool clock. I have one in mind but I don't think its out there.
I made James drive us past your place a couple of weeks ago. You may think us rude for not stopping by. We where on our way to James brothers for our family pictures and it was Sunday. I think you were at church. Cute place!
That makes me wanna eat honeycombs cereal!
Post a Comment