Today is a pony tail day. Good thing I don't have to work. Not to pleased that it's snowing. Luckily I just got these cd's: Seal Soul and Oren Lavie The Opposite Side of the Sea. They both make me feel happy.
It is a good thing you didn't have to go anywhere. It was a PJ day for me. We missed you at the blessing! James was excited to see you guys. We will try something soon. James wants to have a BBQ this spring. He wanted one last spring but I was the one not up to it (prego).
2 comments:
i will bring that song for your mom tomorrow if you guys go to the gym after that class. i have TONS going on during that class, but call me after:)
It is a good thing you didn't have to go anywhere. It was a PJ day for me.
We missed you at the blessing! James was excited to see you guys. We will try something soon. James wants to have a BBQ this spring. He wanted one last spring but I was the one not up to it (prego).
Post a Comment