us

us

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

dreaming

Last year at this time we were in the Philippines loving life! Sure wish this snow would go away. Good thing we have a vacation planned, but it can't come soon enough!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are you guys going??? Vacation is the best!

Sara G said...

Hey Mandy! How are you and Mub (that's what German calls him, but I'm guessing from your blog title that his name is Phillup)? I remember hanging out forever ago when you two were dating. We had ice cream...man, time sure flies! I'm glad you found us and to see you are doing well. I hope you enjoy your upcoming vacation!

P.S. I need a good cut, sadly it's been almost a year. What does your salon charge?

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous!!! That is awesome! We totally need to get together!! What are you guys doing this weekend? When are you leaving for your trip?

Sara G said...

We should get together! We moved up to Murray last year, but we are probably moving in the fall. And I'd way rather have you cut my hair than an apprentice, the last time I had it cut I came home crying. I paid alot, too. She cut it sooo short and it was after the twins were born, so I was still feeling fat and ugly. The haircut made me feel worse. I think that's why I haven't had it cut since. Email me when you're available...before or after your vacay. Thanks!

The McClellan Family said...

Hey this is Krista (Chad's wife). It is good to hear from someone from Chad's mission. How are you guys? I am jealous you have a vacation planned. I a pretty sure it is going to be a LONG time before we go anywhere:(