A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? my husband
C. Cake or pie? confetti cake or chocolate satin pie
D. Dog or cat? max puppy
E. Essential item? boxom lip gloss, shoes
F. Favorite color? plum
G. Gummy bears or worms? sour worms
H. Hometown? slc
I. Favorite indulgence? chocolate
J. January or July? july
K. Kids? yes one day
L. Life isn’t complete without? love
M. Marriage date? may 4, 04
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 3 brothers
O. Oranges or apples? love both
P. Phobias? SHARKS, spiders, wort hogs
Q. Quote? "What I know for sure is that what you give comes back to you." -Oprah
R. Reasons to smile? the changing leaves and lovely fresh air
S. Season of choice? spring and fall
T. Travel dreams? greece, italy, egypt, africa, scotland
U. Unknown fact about me? I like to scare my husband with boogers
V. Vegetable? love califlower
W. Worst habit? accidentally screaming in the car
X. X-ray or ultrasound? i pass out when i have to get xrays
Y. Your favorite restaurants? right now el chihuahua
Z. Zodiac sign? pisces
3 comments:
can i just say that i LOVE your unknown fact?!?! ha ha ha ha...
I HATE other peoples boogers!!
Mandy, you are too funny!! I think you need to rethink #K!!!!!!!
No wonder Phil has had to make his own site (haha)
Post a Comment