us

us

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Before and Afters






Well after a week of lots of hard work, the floors are all done and here at the photos. Thanks honey for doing such a great job! And Logan for helping me move stuff, and dad for your help on saturday!

12 comments:

Logan said...

It looks amazing!! and thanks for the shout out i played a huge role! hahaha whats the next big project???

The Roe Family said...

holy cow that looks so good. can you come and remodel my house.

James +Tami + Max said...

I LOVE IT!! I think you picked a great color of wood. Your rugs are really cute. I hope to have cute rugs one day

just jason said...

I LOVE IT!!! WOW!!! it's looks so amazing!!! great job:)
justdunnigan.blogspot.com

Aubree said...

Nice work! I felt like I was watching Flip this House when I scrolled through the photos. Will you come to our place now?

cdiddy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cacia said...

Your floors are beautiful. Good work Phil and Mandy. Missed you at Zumba last night.

DeJong Family said...

I am so glad that you found our blog..yeah now we can keep in touch to see whats going on with each others lives. :) Love the floors a great update to your place!

2 fans opinions said...

Im glad you like the floors hunny, that should buy me at least a month with no work on the house right?

Mandy said...

Phillup...i thought you were going to say buy me a new xbox...nope

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Looks great! I am jealous!

bethandtravis said...

WOW! Looks Great! I love the color...it looks a little darker then ours? maybe its just the pic...anyway LOVE IT!