In our family we bleed red...it is very hard for us to like someone who is a BYU fan. Tonight we went to the Utah game with my dad and Riley. It was such a blast!
Hey there! You are going to hate my kids costumes - I have a BYU Cheerleader and BYU Football player! I love it! I'm not a big football fan but Chris grew up in Provo and loves BYU. Me on the other hand I just care about the JAZZ!
I love your blog! I wish more of the family had them!!!
3 comments:
RISE AND SHOUT COUGARS!!! #11 ON BOTH POLLS. Utah needs to keep winning too so that the MWC lookes better.
Hey there! You are going to hate my kids costumes - I have a BYU Cheerleader and BYU Football player! I love it! I'm not a big football fan but Chris grew up in Provo and loves BYU. Me on the other hand I just care about the JAZZ!
I love your blog! I wish more of the family had them!!!
geri
GO FREAKIN UTES!!! i wish i'd of gotten tickets this year, STUPID ME!!! ha ha ha...how fun!!!
Post a Comment