us

us

Saturday, June 7, 2008

I'm falling in love with wallpaper



Every magazine I see has fun wallpaper in it and I love it. My next bedroom will have wallpaper.

3 comments:

The Roe Family said...

i know i love wallpaper i wanted to wallpaper our downstairs bathroom and our bedroom but we have textured walls. they suck

James +Tami + Max said...

I have noticed that. They use wallpaper to decorate bookshelves and stuff. It looks really fun. I am big wimp when it comes to my walls. I have lived in my house for 2 years and I still have yet to hang anything up. I hope to see pictures.

Ashlie said...

I'm glad you got to see your brother off. That was probably really fun. I did that 1 1/2 years ago with my bro. I can't believe he comes home in a few months. Yours will behome before you know it. Love the wallpaper too. and, the family pictures are cool.