us

us

Monday, June 23, 2008

Our third day in Hong Kong






I am so amazed at how spectacular Hong Kong is. It is a huge city like New York, just not as magical. We are staying on the island of Kowloon which is across from Hong Kong. Today I woke up with crazy hair and we took a subway to another island to see the giant Buddah. It was huge and way neat. Then we went into Hong Kong and looked at buildings and took a cable car up a mountain called Victoria's Peak and saw downtown Hong Kong's skyline. All the buildings at night have a light show to music and our restaurant for dinner overlooked it. i am mastering chopsticks, since there is no silverware. Tried another new fruit for breakfast along with dim sum. Honey you should be proud, I am eating crazy new things, maybe shark fin soup tomorrow!

3 comments:

James +Tami + Max said...

That is so cool!!! And good job on those chop sticks. I only use them once a year so I never master them.

The Taylors said...

Holy Cow! I didn't know you were going to be in Hong Kong! What an amazing experience! Will you be back by the time we get in town? Love the hair! Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Koali said...

whatever you didn't eat the shark fin . ha ha you didn't even eat shark fish :) its ok cuz i didn't too...