us

us

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hong Kong...




My dad and I made it to Hong Kong, we got in last night, and now it's sunday. Breakfast was great, don't know what that fruit was i ate, had a hard shell and a gel like interior but I was daring and tried it. Every street looks the same and here is a picture from our hotel window up 35 floors. We have had fun shopping and going to the market. Funnest part so far was seeing some Philippino girls. We were at a food stand that had some food that looked like xio pao and i said xio pao and they looked at me and we talked for a minute. It's really fun. Now we are off to H&M shopping!

1 comment:

Logan said...

No WAY!!! I am so wanting to be there! and the fruit you ate was rombulton (i dont know the spelling but its really good! wow well keep having a good time love ya!