us

us

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!



Here are a couple Halloween photos. We're cavemen and we found one of our cave children that used to be in our primary class. Garr and T.J. looked awesome! We had a fun night visiting phil's parents and then my family also. We made tons of home made donuts and passed out glow in the dark bracelets.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the costumes! You are just a party girl when it comes to holidays. The Orange Party was the best idea!

Melissa said...

Just so you know...thanks to your wonderful idea of looking @ Ikea, I finally found a duvet cover that will work for right now...and it was so cheap

The Roe Family said...

you two look great. i high school one year i took james birdsley i (i know, i know) to monster mash and we were cavemen. you guys looked better than we did though.

Ashlie said...

Very cute costumes. Clever! I haven't seen cavemen this year at all, so good job! You guys look great.