
My new favorite thing is blik...wall decals. They are for the commitment phobic people. I just wanted something fabulous to glam out my wall and I love them. Phil thinks they look too much like grandma wallpaper but luckily he lets me do whatever I want.
6 comments:
Way cute. You don't have to nail them up? What are they?
I haven't seen the blueberry or strawberry beanies for babies. I bet they are adorable!
Also, there is a pattern for the shirt/dress. I just put it on my blog under your comment on the shirt/dresses. Go look. If you have questions, let me know:).
I really like that! How did you get that idea?
So cute! I have seen those before but I don't have a wall to do them on...it looks awesome!!
cute mandy, where did you find them?
i got them from blik and they stick on your wall. the baby ones are adorable. And they just came out with restickable ones. I love mine. Some are a little difficult to put on your wall if they are intricate. Mine took a couple hours.
do they have a website? i think they look awesome mands!
Post a Comment