us

us

Friday, November 16, 2007

new bed...


I got the pottery barn cataloge last week and I really wanted this duvet cover and to my surprise my sweet husband got it for me. I love that it has a swedish village on it. Kinda christmasy.

4 comments:

The Roe Family said...

i love that bedding. i have a little part time job at anthropologie and potterybarn is next door so i always go and browse and i have always loved that bedding.

Ashlie said...

Very cute. I love the bed and the cover.

James +Tami + Max said...

where do you get your creative ideas? I need you to come share some ideas on how to liven my house up (which you guys haven't seen, one day)

Keersten said...

I really love your bed. I noticed you on Dianna's blog and had to take a look. You two really are about the cutest couple ever! You do so many clever things, Mandy.