Here is a sneak peek of my dining room paint! Acorn Spice is not exactly Bengals Orange...but the husband loves it! Hopefully I don't come home to some black stripes!
We have a neighbor who painted his truck orange with black stripes on it with a bengals sticker in the window. I think that is a big fan. I can't wait to see your house when its done. are you sick of home depot yet? WE are blessing Skye December 5th if you can make it. We would love to have you come.
2 comments:
I love it Mandy! I wanted to paint one of our rooms orange but Mike vetoed that pretty quickly.
We have a neighbor who painted his truck orange with black stripes on it with a bengals sticker in the window. I think that is a big fan.
I can't wait to see your house when its done. are you sick of home depot yet?
WE are blessing Skye December 5th if you can make it. We would love to have you come.
Post a Comment