
Moses has had a hard time with dog beds. His first one lasted a couple months. Then he realized there was a zipper on it that would be fun to shred. When he got it open he peed on the insides. His second bed did not come with a zipper on it so I was fairly optimistic that it would last. Nope, two weeks later something happened to it and he decided to pee on it, for no apparent reason. A few months have gone by and he has only had a blanket. Then today my mom made him this cute bed. I brought it home and he loved it! A half hour later...he peed on it. What is the deal? It is currently in the wash machine. Do I dare give it another go?
2 comments:
Oh dogs. They are so funny/frustrating. That's a way cute dog bed though. Hopefuilly moses stops peeing on it :)
Maybe he just wants to mark it as his own!! He's worried Phil might steel it :D
Post a Comment