
Here is something to make me happy. A mustard yellow door. This is the before and after. Many more to come. Lots of progress is being made. Currently I have a roto rooter guy here, trying to unclog all my drains! Love not being able to shower or go to the bathroom! New windows are being installed this week, the floor is being patched, all walls are sanded and almost ready for paint, and maybe we can sand the floors soon. Lots is happening in the Bardsley house (and I haven't even freaked out yet from all the dust and debris)!
2 comments:
Love the door! And your cute brick house. Can't wait to see all the before and afters.
I want to come and see your house. We were in SLC one Saturday (which is a rare thing now days) and if we had time James wanted to stop by but of course we didn't make it.
Love the door. We talk about how houses all look the same now days, including my house. I love your creativity.
Post a Comment