I love shark week!
Ha. I love that you watch shark week! Hope it doesn't give you too many nightmares.
We watched a lot last night. We talked about you last night while watching. I can't believe you watch!
I'm pretty sure shark week is why she is deathly afraid of them... we used to watch it when she was little!! Who knew it was child abuse?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love shark week!
Ha. I love that you watch shark week! Hope it doesn't give you too many nightmares.
We watched a lot last night. We talked about you last night while watching. I can't believe you watch!
I'm pretty sure shark week is why she is deathly afraid of them... we used to watch it when she was little!! Who knew it was child abuse?
I'm pretty sure shark week is why she is deathly afraid of them... we used to watch it when she was little!! Who knew it was child abuse?
Post a Comment