
I did not like
The Glass Castle

I could not put down the
Hunger Games and
Catching Fire.
They might have been my favorite books of 2009! Can't wait for the third book!

The
House of Night series is fun.


There are a ton of
Bloody Jack books and I LOVE THEM!
Now I am on the third book...thanks Em for making me read them.
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing your book ideas. i am always looking for a good book and I think the best way to find one is by word of mouth. I don't always trust the new york best seller list. some of those books are to deep.
i hope all is well with you guys. WE just finished our basement (well its usuable) and we want to have you guys up soon. James wants to show off his work to Mub. We will be in contact soon.
I just finished The Hunger Games. Loved it! I'm pacing myself to read the second one because the third doesn't come out until August.
Post a Comment