They are way cute! Maybe I should make one for Kitty.
Hey one of them says Lola!
I love these. I didn't know you could print on shrinky dink plastic. I think I have some downstairs.
LOVE THIS!! Chance needs a new tag (it still has our phone number from Stansbury on it and we haven't lived there for 4 years!)and I have been putting it off because the ones at the store are so boring! thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
They are way cute! Maybe I should make one for Kitty.
Hey one of them says Lola!
I love these. I didn't know you could print on shrinky dink plastic. I think I have some downstairs.
LOVE THIS!! Chance needs a new tag (it still has our phone number from Stansbury on it and we haven't lived there for 4 years!)and I have been putting it off because the ones at the store are so boring! thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment