us

us

Monday, August 3, 2009

Shark Week



This week is shark week. Did you know that I am deathly afraid of sharks. There have been countless sleepless nights in my life due to this above creature! Even in a swimming pool I can feel this beast behind me, yet every year at this time I am glued to the television and am in awe at the SHARKS! Why am I so fascinated? Don't know, because it has kept me out of the water all of my life. But another thing I love about shark week, six years ago Phillup and I watched it together and I fell in love with him. Seeing the Shark Week commercials on Discovery Channel always brings a smile to my face. Tonight, and every night this week I have a date with DC. Sweet Dreams! P.S. Husband used to think that sharks couldn't jump! Boy did we prove him wrong.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I've known about your fear of sharks since you were three. But to watch "shark week". That surprises me. I hope you enjoy it!

Garr's Mom said...

I'm pretty sure she was watching shark week when she was two.... maybe that is where her fear came from. some mothers should take better care of their little kids!!