I loved Keturah and Lord Death, but didn't care for Three Cups of Tea. What did you think of them?
Mandy,My name is Wade Anderson. I was comps with Bardsley in the missionfield. I've been trying to get ahold of him. Will you please have him call me. 435-340-0869. Wade
I heard Three cups of tea was good qand our book group just finished Can't Wait to get to Heaven. Funny!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I loved Keturah and Lord Death, but didn't care for Three Cups of Tea. What did you think of them?
Mandy,
My name is Wade Anderson. I was comps with Bardsley in the missionfield. I've been trying to get ahold of him. Will you please have him call me. 435-340-0869.
Wade
I heard Three cups of tea was good qand our book group just finished Can't Wait to get to Heaven. Funny!
Post a Comment