

So I have really been wanting new couches lately, a little more modern and less country looking and I found what I want so we went to go look at them lately and they are being discontinued. So...I have to hurry and get them and now I can't decide. I wanted red, but in person the red looks orange, so do I get light gray, or black and white checks. And do we get the sectional or the sofa loveseat combo? Any opinions?
3 comments:
Personally I like the middle couch...way more stretch out room!
I like the sectional as well... what are you going to do with your Country looking ones? :)
hey mandy! long time no see. I was just looking at your cute blog, and I actually have a red couch like this for sale. I have a chair too. I got it from form and function about a year and a half ago. It does not look orange if you are interested. Let me know. I'd love to catch up too. I never see you at the gym anymore. (801)641-3266.
Tracie Frei Larson
tracielarson08@hotmail.com
Post a Comment