I remember that day. James and I were downtown for the holiday and we ran into Tammy who was picking up your ring. We were so excited for you.
You guys are always having fun parties, or going to fun parties. Fun times! I have to ask too, are you a little bit of a shop-a-holic? I think I am too. You are always buying super cute and fun things:) I love your style.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I remember that day. James and I were downtown for the holiday and we ran into Tammy who was picking up your ring. We were so excited for you.
You guys are always having fun parties, or going to fun parties. Fun times!
I have to ask too, are you a little bit of a shop-a-holic? I think I am too. You are always buying super cute and fun things:) I love your style.
Post a Comment