us

us

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

my all time favorite candle!


Oh Black Chandelier where did you go? When you closed your doors you had a million of these candles and now they are no where to be found! Why don't you have a phone number or email address that I can contact someone to purchase more?!

2 comments:

Gentri said...

I know you don't know me, I'm just blog hopping and I'm a friend of Tami Kelsey's. I used to work at the company that manufactured the candles-call Scentinel Candle 435-755-6993, they'll give you a fantastic deal on them. Ask for Lance.

James +Tami + Max said...

I am so excited you guys are coming up for the blessing. Its been really to long since, well I guess I last saw you guys. James is really excited to. IF you need a place to stay, our house is open. We have plenty of room. If you need anything to do Saturday, James is going to be around. I am going to a murder mystry party (bad night to go for me)
James is going to call you guys.
Funny, I didn't know my friend left you messages. She tells me how she really likes your blog.