us

us

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

help please

I have a dresser top full of hair accessories and they look too crowded by eachother...headbands, clips, necklaces and such...anyone out there have a good idea for storing them that is easy to see all my stuff. I've looked on etsy for a cute tray but i'm at a loss.

3 comments:

Allison said...

You don't know me but I saw your blog on Brooklyn's- I don't know where I saw it but someone took a frame and put a piece of paper in it and string or ribbon in lines across it and then clipped the hair stuff to it... I don't know what you would do with headbands though...
Sorry if this is SO random!

bethandtravis said...

IKEA has everything!!!!

Bohn Family said...

Hey you -

Funny... the other day at the gym I watched on some good morning show creative ways to get organized. They had a framed corkboard painted black and then you used silver push pins to use as hooks - then you can hang everything and move the "pin hooks" where ever you need them - it was way cute.

Tell Logan - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!