Last night we went to the John Mayer concert with Marc, Mindy, Andy, and Clara. Oh and Chris and Riley were there for Colbie Caillat but they had 4th row seats. Phil loves the way he plays the guitar and it was amazing! Such a fun night.
The concert was fun! John Mayer can play the guitar. Although I liked the cover songs ( Free Falling, My sweet Lord ), I wish he would have played more of his songs.
4 comments:
i was going to go with chris and them but i didn't want to pay 75 dollars a ticket.
p.s. andy needs to get over clara. that relationship is no good.
Wow. It looks like you guys had way fun! I love the outdoor concert. I'm jealous!
The concert was fun!
John Mayer can play the guitar. Although I liked the cover songs ( Free Falling, My sweet Lord ), I wish he would have played more of his songs.
Mub do you remember when we went and you had to break into my parents house to get the tickets for the concert? Good times.
Post a Comment