




My sweet husband dreamed of having a bengals bathroom: black toilet, black sink, blank and orange tiles, orange paint, tv...not so good for resale. Unfortunately I can't find the before pictures anywhere but here is the after and I love it. Thanks for all your hard work honey!
4 comments:
Go Bengals!! I still remember when you got married and I am not sure if you where buying it or returning it but it was a glass boot for the bathroom. I think a garbage can or something. I guess you didn't stick with that idea... Looks great.
James really misses Mub. We don't spend as much time in SLC anymore, but he really wants to have you guys come up sometime. Its been way to long! We will plan something soon!!
I think the bathroom turned out great. Don't think Mub will buy into the token Bengal towel.
Looks good! I love the paint color.
Yeah! Whatever happened to the cowboy boot anyway?!! Poor Phillup, no cowboy bathroom or Bengals bathroom!
But it sure looks good, you should be on Design Star!!
Post a Comment