




We arrived to the Philippines and stayed in Cebu city. The people there have NOTHING and are the happiest people I have ever met. I want to be more like them. I could truly live there. We had so many learning and spiritual experiences that we weren't expecting! Our first day there we saw a pet bengal tiger. One day we drove 4 hours out of the city to Kawasan Falls. A hike through the jungle to amazing water falls. Phil and Logan went cliff diving. Then there's a picture of me with Fatima who changed my life. She lived in the smallest home with her family and they are saving up money to go to the temple and have a jewelry business. She gave me a necklace and I gave her my earrings I had on. I will never forget her! Then some cute kids at the carbon market.
6 comments:
Welcome Home!! That place looks so beautiful! Its not at all like Utah.
Thanks for sharing.
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Wow, what a trip! Did your husband serve down there? Why did you go there? Way fun, I love vacationing and I'm way jealous of you two!
I'm sorry about your brother in law.
Holy cow, it looks like you guys had fun! I wish Matt and I could travel like that! Maybe someday... sigh... Thanks for sharing your amazing pictures and experiences!
I am so ready to go back you should come the third week of august after i'm done with my service project! we'll do bayawan and dumaguete its going to be fun!!! the cave? Apple? Dodong christopher? rice terraces? more Balut? waterfalls? scuba? the list goes on!
Looks like fun. I'm way jealous. So have any trips to vegas planned?
Post a Comment