We are so sorry for your loss. My heart aches for you and your family. We have a lot of great memories of Nick. He is one of the kindest people I have ever known, with the biggest heart. We love him and we will miss him too. We will keep you in our prayers.
I just got the news from Matt! I was in complete shock when I heard! I am so sorry about your loss. I can't even imagine him gone and how you guys are handling this. He had such a sweet heart. So many fun memories of him. You guys are in our prayers.
I can't imagine how hard this is, because I know how much Nick was loved. Like everyone else we were surprised to get that email from Mub about the news. When I first started to know Nick, He and James would flex their muscles all through church at each other. I will always know him for that....We send our Love.
I am so sorry. I don't know what I could say that would help or comfort you that hasn't already been said but you do know that if you need anything, we are a stones throw away.
Hey guys. Scott went to Nick's funeral and said it was a perfect tribute to an incredible person. I am sorry I couldn't make it, and I was even more sorry that I didn't know Nick better. I think the last time I saw him was when he came up to Pocatello for Elliot's blessing. I remember being so surprised to see him and thinking that was really cool that he would come all the way up there for our little occasion (ok, so he came up for the blessing and also to visit one of the most ghetto places in the whole world . . . the Fort Hall Casino!) Anyway, you are in our thoughts and prayers, we know how close you guys were to Nick. Give Tammy and Roger our love. And if you need to get out and get a Bonzai Burger, I will sacrifice and gimp out to Red Robin with you guys anytime! We love you!
5 comments:
We are so sorry for your loss. My heart aches for you and your family. We have a lot of great memories of Nick. He is one of the kindest people I have ever known, with the biggest heart. We love him and we will miss him too. We will keep you in our prayers.
I just got the news from Matt! I was in complete shock when I heard! I am so sorry about your loss. I can't even imagine him gone and how you guys are handling this. He had such a sweet heart. So many fun memories of him. You guys are in our prayers.
I can't imagine how hard this is, because I know how much Nick was loved. Like everyone else we were surprised to get that email from Mub about the news. When I first started to know Nick, He and James would flex their muscles all through church at each other. I will always know him for that....We send our Love.
I am so sorry. I don't know what I could say that would help or comfort you that hasn't already been said but you do know that if you need anything, we are a stones throw away.
I love you guys.
Hey guys. Scott went to Nick's funeral and said it was a perfect tribute to an incredible person. I am sorry I couldn't make it, and I was even more sorry that I didn't know Nick better. I think the last time I saw him was when he came up to Pocatello for Elliot's blessing. I remember being so surprised to see him and thinking that was really cool that he would come all the way up there for our little occasion (ok, so he came up for the blessing and also to visit one of the most ghetto places in the whole world . . . the Fort Hall Casino!) Anyway, you are in our thoughts and prayers, we know how close you guys were to Nick. Give Tammy and Roger our love. And if you need to get out and get a Bonzai Burger, I will sacrifice and gimp out to Red Robin with you guys anytime! We love you!
Andrea
Post a Comment