I agree... Its been way to long. We don't come down as much like we use to. I guess we are boring... do you still have your VW? I remember you guys wanted to get rid of that a long time ago.
Ahhh...Hi Mub.. Hey you guys look like you are having tons of fun. I see all of these photos and it kind of makes me a little home sick. You guys both look great!
4 comments:
I agree... Its been way to long. We don't come down as much like we use to. I guess we are boring... do you still have your VW? I remember you guys wanted to get rid of that a long time ago.
hey you need to show me how to do pictures i tried and failed!
Ahhh...Hi Mub.. Hey you guys look like you are having tons of fun. I see all of these photos and it kind of makes me a little home sick. You guys both look great!
We do need to get together soon. We should get mtn city and play games!
Post a Comment