

Every wednesday I watch the new project runway with all the girls I work with and it is my favorite thing ever! Christian is by far my favorite but I am also loving Chris and very glad that he got to come back after getting voted off. My friend Jason let me borrow season two, because this is the first year I have been introduced to the show and my entire family, even Chris, Logan and Riley can't miss an episode. Chris does an amazing impression of Tim Gunn. And there is a fabulous quote from Chris but I can't put it on here or my family's computer won't allow it with safe eyes!!! Can't wait for wednesday!
3 comments:
I LOVE Project Runway! We dont watch it until its on DVD though. I make Travis watch it with me :)
he is my favorite too!
Oh, Matt and I are addicted as well (don't tell Mub - Matt would kill me!) Christian is my favorite too - he's such a little snot!
Post a Comment