us

us

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Ugly Dress Party





So for Bethany's pre-bachelorete party we had an ugly dress party which was wonderful. We all went shopping at Decades and found fabulous dresses. Gotta love tons of makeup and hairspray. Blue was the color of the evening, and Vogue has named it the "new color of the year". We had a great night of 80's music, food and voting for the ugliest dress....I won thank you very much and my prize was a Vinny's Tampon Case. "know your flow!"

5 comments:

James +Tami + Max said...

WOW!! that sounds like a lot of fun, and a great Idea. What are you going to do with your dress now, because you scored big with that dress :)

The Roe Family said...

you look FABULOUS!!!!

Ashlie said...

LOL! That is great. I love it. Know your flow? That is great too. You look smashing-thanks for the recipe:).

Cardon Family said...

Mands...all I can say is you look hot to trot!!! Phil is one lucky man!!

Melissa said...

I am laughing so hard about your little tampon case...know your flow!!! That is hilarious :) That is a great idea!