




On Labor Day we got up early to go rock climbing with Logan and our friend Jeff Martin that just moved back from Alaska. We ended up going to the Mt. Olympus trailhead and it was a blast. Jeff had a killer helmet on and he wants us to all get them also. I don't think I will be doing treacherous climbing though. And he didn't cut his hair or shave the whole time he was in alaska. Mub talked him into shaving a little bit, but he couldn't part with the chester stache. Chris and Leslie stopped by and mojo took the photographs. Thanks mom. It was a fun day.
1 comment:
Mands...That is so fun that you guys like to rock climb together. Doug and I need to get into something that we can do together...maybe when the crazy busy summer is over and we actually see each other a little more we can do that. By the way, I love the color of your hair.
Post a Comment