us

us

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Team Lunchbox



Here are some pictures of my cute husband playing softball last week and our great fans! Our team took first place during the season and now it's the tournament. Hopefully we can win tomorrow!

5 comments:

James +Tami + Max said...

Hello!!!! It has been along time. I was thinking about how long it has been since we last saw you and I think it was almost 2 years ago :( Its was just yesterday that I told James he needed to got to red robin with his friends soon.
Ashlie is our neighbor. She is the one who told me about this site... She saw your Christmas card hanging up and thats when we knew you knew each other. I also saw your blog on her site. Its kind of funny.
How are you guys doing?

Ashlie said...

You guys are always doing something fun. How'd the tourney go? Did you guys take it all?

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I am so sad we missed the game last night! Good thing lunch box won so Travis can play in the next game!

rxmilner said...

what you talkin bout willis? i did not know you had a blog. rock on. hey we may be moving back to Utah, down in Lehi next spring. mub you suck at calling, props to your wife for letting me know you are alive. did i tell you kid number two is coming in november? its a girl...

rxmilner said...

what you talkin bout willis? i did not know you had a blog. rock on. hey we may be moving back to Utah, down in Lehi next spring. mub you suck at calling, props to your wife for letting me know you are alive. did i tell you kid number two is coming in november? its a girl...