us

us

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I love mustaches!





Logan, Jason, Phillup and I went climbing at Dogwood tonight in the "Crevasse". Phil had to have the 'stache for softball yesterday and I am so proud that they won! So we were in this cool cave like thing, hence the name crevasse and we saw a bat. You have to cross through the river to get to it and then a lot of it is overhang which is scary but cool.

4 comments:

James +Tami + Max said...

I love his mustache! He is a funny man. James always has something funny about Mub. Does Jason move back to Utah. Last time we talked to him he was trying to be on "the real world".
How are you? you job sounds nice. 3 days a week would be splendid.

Cardon Family said...

That is crazy! I don't think that you could get me to climb like that. Fun though!!

The Roe Family said...

so sorry we couldn't get together. everything gets so crazy when i'm up there.

Ashlie said...

Did you freak out and fall when you saw the bat? Scary!