


Phil started coaching my brother Riley's football team and they have been having practice five nights a week and games on Saturdays. Needless to say he is in heaven! I have been a little worried at how Phil will treat Riley but I shouldn't because he coaches him in basketball and loves it. So I keep asking Riley how Phil's doing and over and over again he just thanks me for letting him make such a big commitment. That he loves having Phil there. All the boys think he is so cool. I think they are having a lot of fun. Last Saturday was their first Preseason game against big time rival Skyline. Phil was so nervous before the game it was cute. We played really awesome and killed them 26-0. I'm so proud of them and here are some cute pictures! Hopefully next week Phil will have his bengals lanyard that he ordered and will look more official!
2 comments:
That is fun! Mands...it really has been a long time since we have talked! I am glad that you have this blog so that I can see what you guys have been up to even if we don't talk. I really wish I was in Utah right now though because I would love for you to do my hair!!!:)
way to go phil, nothin like titan football to get you excited. what grade is your bro in?
Post a Comment