us

us

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Good day...

Today I ordered hardwood floors for our condo! I'm so excited and so is my husband because he gets to buy some new tools!

8 comments:

James +Tami + Max said...

Thats good news!! Your going to love them!! I bet they will look good to.
James talked To Danial yesterday. He said he was moving next week to Vernal. Crazy!!

cdiddy said...

Is this the wood you selected? I thought you would use parquet!!!!

Koali said...

hey did i see you today driving?

i was in the jeep and i would have honked the horn but it sucks... :)

Mandy said...

dad, they are pretty similar to this, just not as red.

Cardon Family said...

I love that you both are happy about it....in different ways of course!!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I am jealous! I have been wanting hardwood for a long time. where is it going?

The Roe Family said...

oh i am so jealous. post pictures with the finished product.

Melissa said...

You are the decorating queen!! I think you just need to stop doing hair and become an interior designer full time :) Philly looks like it will be soooo fun!