here is my first blog and i don't know what to write...I just got back from Phil's double header flag football game and it was fun. I'm excited to stay in better touch with all my friends!
Hey Mandy, it's been a super long time. I was just looking at pictures of senior trip:), and was thinking about you...funny! I saw this link on Michelle's blog. It's good to see what you've been up to. You two are a way cute couple!
I love your blog, it is so fun! Maybe I will have to have you make me one. Was it very hard? I could put all my cute grandkids on it... oh, wait, I don't have any grandkids yet! haha! I will have to use the neighbor kids. Have a good day, I love you, mom
we went to powell the last week in june with the jackson's and swenson's. it was so much fun! in the future mike and i are for sure going to have a time share on a houseboat. well i'm going to my cabin the first week in august. but we should get together i would love to see your house and all the remodeling. i'll let you know exactly when i'll be up there i'm still not positive cause i can't drive up by myself so i have to see if one of my nieces from st.george can come with me.
5 comments:
Your dad got arrested? What the? you need to fill me on that story! Cute pics! Glad you got this up and running!
you guys are so freakin cute. i wish we lived closer. have any more fun vacations planned for the summer?
Hey Mandy, it's been a super long time. I was just looking at pictures of senior trip:), and was thinking about you...funny! I saw this link on Michelle's blog. It's good to see what you've been up to. You two are a way cute couple!
I love your blog, it is so fun! Maybe I will have to have you make me one. Was it very hard? I could put all my cute grandkids on it... oh, wait, I don't have any grandkids yet! haha! I will have to use the neighbor kids. Have a good day, I love you, mom
we went to powell the last week in june with the jackson's and swenson's. it was so much fun! in the future mike and i are for sure going to have a time share on a houseboat. well i'm going to my cabin the first week in august. but we should get together i would love to see your house and all the remodeling. i'll let you know exactly when i'll be up there i'm still not positive cause i can't drive up by myself so i have to see if one of my nieces from st.george can come with me.
Post a Comment