us

us

Saturday, April 25, 2015

3 years old!








baby girl is 3!!!
28 pounds and 36 inches.  went from 10% to 25%
is talking better than a 3 year old (according to dr)
miss smarty pants
and is in love with princesses
loves telling jokes
about pee and poop
loves preschool
favorite movies: planes, snow white & wild kratts
wants every princess dress
loves reading books
never walks, only runs
gives herself book and chip mustaches
twirls and twirls and twirls and never gets dizzy.  well sometimes she does
loves nakey runs before bedtime
has a rock collection
has too many stuffed animals
and they all have names:
stanley, henrik, who dey,  cooper, sparkle, peach, grandpa butch, cheetah speed, gordy, boomer

some scarlettisms:
"It's almost time for me to get married" after going to the Payson temple open house.
"Stop Whining mom"
"I'm being bossy"
"I don't like walrus' because they have mustaches"
"That's a silly joke"
"Nana can't jump on the tramp cause she pees her pants!"
"I want to go on an adventure"
"Goodness Gracious"
"I sure do love you"
"It's been a hard day mom"
"I need to go to work"
"Oh shit.  I mean oh shoot.  Sorry for saying a bad word"
"My egg is catching"
"Why are you exhausted about mom?"
"Tell me when you see a stop sign"
"We don't say stupid"
"How many times do I need to tell ya?"
"Oh that's darling!"
"I love your beautiful earrings.  Who gave them to you?"
"Are you ever not stop talking?"
"It's hard to be patient when you are sick"
"Talk like a mommy.  Act like a mommy"
"I have tired eyes"
"You have to listen to me."
"I'm not 2 1/2, I'm three."





No comments: