oooooooooooh
Scarlett is eleven months old today!
Where to even start...she is SO busy.
She wants to take our fingers and walk all day long.
Her two teeth are getting bigger each day.
She loves to play the guitar and ukulele.
She loves to sing.
She points her finger and bosses Moses around.
She is so loud.
Reading is one of her favorite things.
All of a sudden it's world war 3 to have a diaper changed or get dressed.
Daddy, Mommy, Baby and OOOOOOOOOOOH are her words.
She is scared of things now.
She also says MMMMMMM when eating.
I'm constantly pulling dog food and magazine pieces out of her cheeks.
She also says MMMMMMM when eating.
I'm constantly pulling dog food and magazine pieces out of her cheeks.
We are starting to get a few hugs and lots of kisses!
She loves her blanket.
Soup and ramen are favorite foods.
Oh and she likes to bite.


1 comment:
I love how she tries to escape every month!! Eating the chair is new!! I love the last pic where you can tell she is talking!! She is the cutest!!!
Post a Comment