us

us

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

airport

I broke the rules today.  Just like I have with Logan and Garr.  We ventured out at 4am to see Riley before he was off to Edmonton.  I loved giving him another hug!  Scarlett slept the whole time.  Man is he a cutie.

Scarlett had her two month old check up today.  She weighs 10 pounds 10 ounces.  22 1/2 inches.  We got the go ahead to bring her to church and show her off.  Yay!  She had three shots.  That was no fun.  It turns out the little stinker is favoring her right side when she sleeps at night and her head is growing more than the left.  Now I have to make sure she is on her left side to prevent her needing a helmet!  He also told us to graduate from the cradle to the crib.  Man she is growing up fast!

No comments: