us

us

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

kitchen sneak peak




Well, things are coming together. We just finished the backsplash tile. We need to install the toe kicks for the cabinets, touch up some of the paint and I need to find some art for above the sink. Then the big reveal will come. Until then, I love how the tile turned out. I love my glossy white cabinets that are easy peasy to clean. And I love this bright cheery rug.

Can you believe my belly is this big. When did this happen? I am 26 weeks. Baby girl is kicking like crazy. Time to get going on the nursery I suppose.

4 comments:

brooklyn Norton said...

Love it! Can't wait to see the rest:)

Ps Dave really thought I was looking at porn from your last post...ahahaha

Dasha said...

I love your backsplash tile! I've been thinking I want to do subway tile in our kitchen but I might end up doing a fun shape like yours now that I see how awesome it looks.

Emily Drennan said...

it looks so cute so far! i can't wait to see the finished product!

Leslie Knaphus said...

Lucky me, I have already seen the kitchen!! But it is kinda hard to see your feet over that baby belly :D
Can't wait for her reveal!!!!