Every week my husband likes to do something different with the lawn.
This is now the second week that this "U" has been growing.
I have a feeling that this is going to be a very long football season.
I caught Moses eating another tomato today. All the red/orange ones are now gone.
On a monthly basis I have nightmares that my teeth are falling out and or crumbling.
Today my dreams became a reality and I had a tooth extracted. Not a good day.
Kitchen counter tops have been installed!
This is now the second week that this "U" has been growing.
I have a feeling that this is going to be a very long football season.
I caught Moses eating another tomato today. All the red/orange ones are now gone.
On a monthly basis I have nightmares that my teeth are falling out and or crumbling.
Today my dreams became a reality and I had a tooth extracted. Not a good day.
Kitchen counter tops have been installed!
The plumber is coming this week to hook everything up! Hip Hip Hooray!
3 comments:
Fun Idea with the yard! A good year indeed.
I know what you mean by teeth. I do take care of my teeth but I guess not good enough. I got 2 caps yesterday and I too have had a tooth pulled. I keep pushing back getting it replaced. can you blame me.
Ha ha that reminds me of the days when Dema used to mow "Go Jazz" into the lawn every year during the playoffs.
i like that yellow door!
Post a Comment