us

us

Friday, May 6, 2011

what a week











Well, how to start...Wednesday the 4th was our 7th anniversary! I was sicker than a sick. Great day though. Especially when the Husband surprised me with an outfit from Anthropologie. Thursday, Husband turned the big 30! Happy Day! I was diagnosed with C Diff and almost died. Thankfully my mother took care of me and the instacare revived me with three bags of fluids and lots and lots of medicine. Stupid root canal was the cause of all that havoc. And luckily I was able to start feeling better so we could have a Bengals party. Not a Cinco De Mayo party. It was a really fun night. This was the first year I couldn't make a bengals cake. Previous ones found here, here and here. It was a really fun night and gets me excited to have more parties. What's next on the agenda? Well, only the biggest fight night on Saturday...Manny Pacquaio vs. Shane Mosely. And on Sunday we are having a Mother's Day get together.

6 comments:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I'm glad your feeling better!

I was sad that we couldn't make it to Phil's party. Trav said it was lots of fun.

Mandy said...

i was sad you couldn't either. we need to have a bbq or something. we miss seeing you guys!

Dasha said...

Holy cow glad you didn't die! That's scary. Phil's Bengals party looked awesome. Those decorations are too cute.

Leslie Knaphus said...

wow, the funnest week, kinda turned into the week from hell!! Hope the rest of it rocks...
Love you guys

James +Tami + Max said...

James remembered Mubs birthday.
Glad your doing ok. That sounds a little scary.... Nothing better then having freinds and family around.

James +Tami + Max said...

James remembered Mubs birthday.
Glad your doing ok. That sounds a little scary.... Nothing better then having freinds and family around.