Hi Mandy, This is totally random and you don't know me, but I saw that you do hair from Noelle's blog (she's a friend of a friend). I know she wrote a post about you doing hair in slc a while ago, and I wondered if you were still around... I'm desperately looking for someone new to cut my hair! If you want to email me your info (that is if you still do hair) that would be great! Thanks! Andrea Bergeson andreabergeson@gmail.com
1 comment:
Hi Mandy,
This is totally random and you don't know me, but I saw that you do hair from Noelle's blog (she's a friend of a friend). I know she wrote a post about you doing hair in slc a while ago, and I wondered if you were still around... I'm desperately looking for someone new to cut my hair! If you want to email me your info (that is if you still do hair) that would be great!
Thanks!
Andrea Bergeson
andreabergeson@gmail.com
Post a Comment