What a cute boy! Did you guys move? Where to? We actually will not be in town for any of the Holidays - Matt has to work on Thanksgiving day and Christmas day. Sad :( There is a very small possibility that we will be there sometime in January though... We'd love to see you if that's the case. I'll keep you posted! I want to see more pics of your house! Mustard yellow is my new favorite color too!
2 comments:
What a cute boy! Did you guys move? Where to? We actually will not be in town for any of the Holidays - Matt has to work on Thanksgiving day and Christmas day. Sad :( There is a very small possibility that we will be there sometime in January though... We'd love to see you if that's the case. I'll keep you posted! I want to see more pics of your house! Mustard yellow is my new favorite color too!
Go Utes! I will have to talk to you about the giveaway for I heart Salt Lake :)
ps Check out my latest giveaway!
http://www.whateverdeedeewants.com/2010/11/give-thanks-giveaway-dandee-designs.html
Post a Comment