us

us

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Goodbye Georgetown




Well, we are all moved and the remodeling has begun. I can officially say that I have never been so tired before in my life. But, we love it here. Lots of wallpaper has been stripped, the master bathroom is all gutted, and new appliances are being delivered this week! All the before pictures will come soon, until then, here are a few last ones from the condo. AND I can't thank everyone enough who has helped with all the work!!!

3 comments:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I can't wait to see your new place!

Julie said...

So exciting. Too bad you have to change wards. We will miss seeing you at church. But you're even closer now.

Mandy said...

I am not working Friday if you want to come over you can! We are so sad to change wards...luckily we will see you Sunday for Tucker's talk!