us

us

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Welcome Moses Bardsley





On Thursday we welcomed Moses to our home. He is such a cutie! And the best part, his twin brother, Jed lives with Roger and Tammy. They have the pretty blue eyes and are six weeks old. Moses went to his first Olympus football game and slept the whole time.

7 comments:

Brattany :) said...

He's so cute! I can't wait to meet him!! I love his beautiful blue eyes!

Anonymous said...

I met Jed today, he's super cute. Puppies are so much fun.

Dasha said...

I heart Moses! I can't wait til he and Lola are big enough to play together.

Cacia said...

They are so snuggly. I hope his is sleeping better at night!

rxmilner said...

Love the Boys!

rxmilner said...

Love the Boys!

terry said...

Now gus can have a friend over for lunch..Maybe they will invite Travis to eat with them...nice pics.nuff.duff