I just finished The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, and I couldn't put it down. I absolutely LOVED it and would recommend it to anyone!
Peace Like a River was ok. I loved the cute little sister in it.
What is next you ask? Persuasion, Wuthering Heights and Persian Pickle Club.
Any other recommendations?
What is next you ask? Persuasion, Wuthering Heights and Persian Pickle Club.
Any other recommendations?

2 comments:
I am reading Peace Like A River right now and loving it!
I have tons of recommendations and books you could borrow- just remind me about it next time I see you.
I am reading The Shack by William Young and so far its good. It puts a twist on what we think life is. But I am not sure how it ends yet.
What do you guys think of coming up in Septemberish? James should have most of the basement done and if you want to stay we will have more then enough room. And James can show off is electrical work to Mub.
Post a Comment