That looks like so much fun! So I saw your brother Garr at a baptism tonight in our ward. My husband is a ward mission leader. I saw him and his comp on the back row and I just kept looking at him thinking he looks really really familiar, like a Knaphus. I had no idea he was down here! He's not assigned to our stake but their apartment is only 3 miles away. Small world. You guys should come down and visit sometime you always have a place to stay!
4 comments:
That looks like so much fun!
ohhhhhhhhhhh i've wanted to do this forever! so awesome!
That looks like so much fun! So I saw your brother Garr at a baptism tonight in our ward. My husband is a ward mission leader. I saw him and his comp on the back row and I just kept looking at him thinking he looks really really familiar, like a Knaphus. I had no idea he was down here! He's not assigned to our stake but their apartment is only 3 miles away. Small world. You guys should come down and visit sometime you always have a place to stay!
not sure if im brave enough to try it...But im brave enough to wear those amazingly hot outfits!!!!
Post a Comment