us

us

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Count Your Many Blessings...


Husband says I need to count my blessings, and keeps singing the song, so I got rid of my last post and am trying to be optimistic. And this photo made me happy. One, it's in Paris which just thinking of being there can make you happy. Two, it makes me think of Valentine's which is right around the corner. Three, I'm grateful that my husband took the day off to take me to my little surgery and take care of me. And I guess it could be my front tooth and then that would really suck. If only I could be put to sleep that would be better also. Back to optimism...I just got insoles for my newest pain and they are very comfortable and squishy. Well, have a great day!

1 comment:

just jason said...

mandy you are so freakin cute...everything is going to be fine and you'll always be your FUN happy self. if you want, we can go shopping and take the thought of all that away:) ha ha ha...